No products in the cart.
Step by Step Installation
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry, smooth and above 50 deg F (10 deg C). Reapir broken or damaged surfaces before applying anti-slip tape.
- Remove chipped, cracked or peeled paint. Also remove any loose rediue from the surface.
- Peel the protective liner back about 2″ from one end of the tape.
- Minimize touching the adhesive on the back of the tape with your fingers and press it firmly in place on your walking surface. Carefully peel back the protective backing as you apply the anti-slip tape.
- Once your tape is in place, use a rubber roller or mallet to firmly press the tape to the surface to ensure maximum adhesion. Apply extra pressure to the edges of the tape.
- On stair treads, apply anti-slip tape 1/2″ from the edge of the stair to prevent premature wear or curling of the edge of the tape.
- To remove worn or torn tape, use a heat gun to soften the adhesive and pull the tape up from the surface.
- When applying strips across ramped surfaces, ensure your anti-slip tape strips are between 1/2″ and 2″ apart.
- Anti-slip tape can be applied to painted surfaces (wooden surfaces should be painted before applying), provided the paint is thoroughly dry.
See the safety department for anti-slip tape and other safety oriented solutions.