Nearly two thirds of all break-ins happen with no visible signs of forced entry. Our Deadbolt Lock Protector is easy to install and is meant to be placed over top of your deadbolt. It’s designed to protector deadbolt locks against pipe wrench, hammer, and beating attacks. The solid steel construction stops thieves from being able to smash and pry into the deadbolt.
Keep your property safe with our Deadbolt Lock Protector. This guard can also be used for gate-latch locks which look like a key-operated deadbolt but have a self-locking spring latch instead of a dead latch.
Deadbolt Guard Installation:
This guard is installed using (4) 2″ x 3/8″ carriage bolts right through your door with acorn nuts on the inside.
- Line the guard up so the keyhole is centered with the guard opening and mark your holes.
- Drill 3/8″ holes right through the door
- Bolt the guard in place using the included carriage bolts. Note: The carriage bolt heads should be on the outside of the door with the guard
Construction and Materials:
- Heavy duty steel
- Neutral grey painted finish
- Kit includes guard, 2 shim plates, 4 carriage bolts with nuts and washers
Size and Dimensions:
6″ wide x 7″ high x 2″ thick