Four Way Water Key (School Key)

$ 23.40

Item Number: 111050 Category:


The four way water key, also known as a school key or sillcock key is used to open and close sillcocks, spigots, and water taps. It fits the most common water tap stems including standard water taps where the handle is missing as well as commercial hose bibs and wall hydrants.

Using a water key is preferable to using pliers or wrenches which will eventually strip the water tap stem requiring it to be replaced. This is a must have tool for accessing commercial building exterior water taps.

Square Stems this Key Fits:

  • 1/4″
  • 5/16″
  • 9/32″
  • 11/32″

Item Number:

SKU: 111050

Product Enquiry

Related products