No products in the cart.
High security solid steel deadbolt guard helps to stop thieves from smashing or prying the deadbolt lock away from the door to gain access. It is an excellent security upgrade for electrical rooms, mechanical rooms and other entrances.
This guard can also be used for gate-latch locks which look like a key-operated deadbolt but have a self-locking spring latch instead of a dead latch.
Deadbolt Guard Installation
This guard is installed using (4) 2″ x 3/8″ carriage bolts right through your door with acorn nuts on the inside.
- Line the guard up so the keyhole is centered with the guard opening and mark your holes.
- Drill 3/8″ holes right through the door
- Bolt the guard in place using the included carriage bolts. Note: The carriage bolt heads should be on the outside of the door with the guard
Construction and Materials
- Heavy duty steel
- Neutral grey painted finish
- Kit includes guard, 2 shim plates, 4 carriage bolts with nuts and washers
Size and Dimensions
6″ wide x 7″ high x 2″ thick