Infrared Trsmtr-26 Bit Weigand designed for the InfraClik access control system. These transmitters can be especially effective in high security applications where a wireless system is needed but concerns about scanners make radio frequency inappropriate.
- Receivers come in standard 26 bit wiegand format.
- Each transmitter has its own unique code.
- All codes are factory programmed – cannot be compromised!
- 8′ to 50′ range.
- Individual transmitter codes can be easily added or deleted from any access control system.
- Infrared technology increases security by eliminating the phantom door openings associated with radio frequency systems.
- Confidential proprietary OEM wiegand bit formats available.
- Receivers available in silver, gold or black to match various ‘decora’ style architectural applications.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 1.5″w x 2.7″h x 0.6″d
- Operating Range: 8′ to 50′
- Receiver Connector: RJ-45