Lever Guards are designed to stop burglars from prying and wrenching your door lever until it breaks and falls off. Using a lever guard overtop of your existing door lever prohibits access to the lever and any other weak spots that can be exploited by burglars. If a burglar is unable to get at the lever then they cannot wrench it off. Additionally, the Lever Handle Guard makes it incredibly difficult to damage the lock with a hammer, boot, or pry bar. With our lever guard, you can add additional security to most any doors.
The Lever Handle Guard is designed to resist attacks and features a built-in door handle. All bolts to be attached to the guard are installed right through the door for maximum strength and are protected by the guard on the outside of the door.
- Materials: Brass (105011) or Aluminium (105110)
- Fits door thickness 1 3/8″ – 2″ (35mm to 50mm)
- Large 3 9/16″ opening on back to accommodate large escutheons.
- Supplied with bolts, template, and hole marking set screws.
- Finishes: Satin Chrome (105011) or Black Painted (105110)
To install, remove the lever handle and line up the included template so the lock is centered with the guard opening. Drill your mounting holes through the door. Bolt the lever handle guard in place using the included bolts.
SKU: 105011 – Brass – Solid Satin Chrome Finish
SKU: 105110 – Aluminium – Black Painted Finish