Manaras-Opera RADIOEM-901 One (1) Button Transmitter
- Hand Held or Keychain
- Fixed Code / Dip Switch Technology
- Single-Button Transmitter
- Configuration: Alternating Sequence (SBC) Open / Close (with ECB)
- 1 Door
- Approximately 85′ Range
- One (1) Transmitter Unit with LED Indicator
- One (1) 12V Battery
- One (1) Key Ring
Replacing RADIO028 (1-Door Transmitter) with new RADIOEM901 (1-Door Transmitter) and/or Pairing RADIOEM901 with RADIO014 / RADIO015 / RADIORE900 / RADIORE900A / RADIORE900B Receivers
The DIP SWITCH transmitter has 10 switching keys. With the use of a screwdriver or pen, place the dip switch keys on RADIOEM901 at the same positions as those found on RADIO028 Transmitter or RADIO014/015 Receivers. Use button 1 to operate the door.
Coding the Receiver (as reference):
- Dip Switch Keys #1 to #10 = must be at the same ON / OFF positions as the transmitter.